Saturday, August 15, 2009

James' corner gas favorites Season 5

1. When Oscar saw a mouse run across the floor and Oscar put up the mousetrap blocks and then Davis comes up and says he is confiscating the mouse trap and Oscar was on the other side of the window and thought Davis said "You went skating with thieves"

2. Brent said "I traded my salad for Karen's fries" (side note by A: Brent and Lacey are talking and noone is listening to Karen)
Karen said "I ordered soup"
(A-people still aren't listening to her) Karen:"I'll just have a small"
Karen "I think I left some tic-tacs in the car, I'll just have those" (leaves)
Lacey: "Who ordered the soup?"

3. They set off the fireworks
Wanda: Does anyone follow the master atomic clock
Oscar: I think the doctor- he stole a pair of my socks

4. Hank was driving and he called his truck his notepad (It was really dirty) and then it started to rain and he parked it (to get out of the rain) in a place called "car wash" and then the silvas brothers got to it.
Wanda: Joe's number was on that truck!
She wacks Hanks hat off
Hank: I backed everything up
Wanda: Do not say on another dirty truck
Hank: No, on a real notepad

(brackets are from me to help understanding of the scenes- the rest is a dictation from James- he made me write it on paper first!- Uncle Nat you are to blame for all of this so you had better comment!)

2 comments:

Uncle Nat said...

#4 is one of my favourites too! Especially when Hank says "I backed everything up" as if it were a computer file rather than a dirty truck!

Glad you're enjoying Corner Gas; Karrie and I think that it is very funny too!

Aphra said...

ihave 1-2