Sunday, November 15, 2009

Star Wars

Chapter 1
One day when I was going to bed in Moncton, I actually didn't go to bed, but I was in my bedroom in a closet. And Myron went in, my door looked like a wall and there was a hole so I could breathe. And I was making a ... lightsaber! A real lightsaber. And I made some for the other people in the house.
Chapter 2
We went hunting with the lightsabers once and we killed all the bears except one. We made it all the way back into the city when another car ran over the last bear.
Chapter 3
Then River (uncle Ian's dog) had a lightsaber coming out of her paw and then we killed all the bad guys in the backyard.
Chapter 4
I was going back and a train was about to hit us when I sliced off part of the train that noone was in (the dome car) and we blocked off part of the train and there was another train coming and there was an explosion but our train wasn't in the explosion.
Chapter 5
In Kingston once I gave AJ Star Wars the old republic and Gerald (AJs dad) wouldn't let him play. Then he gave me the disc back and AJ was my brother. Then I told AJ that I had real lightsabers in Moncton in a bunch. Then we went back to Moncton.
Chapter 6
Then we fight darth vader. River puts out his paws and cuts darth vader in half. Then we fly back to the planet.

No comments: