Saturday, December 5, 2009

me Star Wars 3

Chapter 1

I was at a Frontenacs game. They were playing the St. Mike's Majors. I had my lightsaber there, which was blue cause I lost my green one. My friends were there in a game box with their light sabers too.

Chapter 2

Duncan had a blue lightsaber. Jordan had a green. Finn had a purple. AJ had a two end green lightsaber. Isaac had a green one. Carty had a blue lightsaber. The Frontenacs had blue lightsabers. St. Mike's Majors had green.

Chapter 3

There were bad jedi's in the KRC because there was an alert by the security cameras. This is how we found them.

Chapter 4

We pointed the security camera at the stands and they were sitting all in different places so it was hard to contain where they were. Then we spotted some and went to fight them. Then we went back to our base in Toronto. Then there was a game in Brampton and we went to it. Except AJ had a two ended blue lightsaber because he lost his green one. Brampton was also a jedi that helped us. They have a mix up of green and blue lightsabers.

Chapter 5

Then more bad jedis came. The police told us to point the security system at the stands. We found there were 5 bad jedis.

1 comment:

Jo said...

This is my favorite story so far...I love the mix of hockey and Star Wars :)