Sunday, December 27, 2009

My new lego star wars video game

A few days ago when I was playing in episode 1, Myron and I made it to level 4. In each episode there are 6 chapters. In episode 3, chapter 5 the clones attack the jedi temple. Then Yoda (me) and Obi-wan (Myron) fought clones. There were 20 clones close to and inside the jedi temple and we had to fight them. Outside there were 5 security clones. In episode 3, last chapter, Myron was obi-wan and I was Anakin. The first time I fell into the lava and Myron had to start all over again. In the real star wars obi-wan defeats anakin, so Myron said to let him win and I did let him do that.

Explaining

There are 2 ways that you can switch guys- use a button on the remote or the computer changes it automatically. You get to chose what chapter you want to go into.

No comments: